 From: jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
 To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:19 AM
 Subject: [pure-silver] Re: New Year Resolution - was: Film vs Digital

 On 31/12/06, afterswift@xxxxxxx <afterswift@xxxxxxx> wrote:   Justin,

 I don't mind comparing digital to film. There are good reasons for doing it.
Mainly to keep both technologies vital. And remain sharp in use of both. I feel
comfortable using both digital and film.
 Maybe I am in the minority.. It won't be the first time.

 The entire subject bores me to no end. It really does. Shoot digital, shoot
film, shoot geese. The endless debate on this issue has been beaten to death.
It's been argued, flamed, torched, buried and risen again so many times that I
cannot begin to explain.

 ..and after how many years of this debate, what has been concluded? That
people will shoot with whatever they please.

 No, really ?

 Justin F. Knotzke
 jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
 http://www.shampoo.ca