[pure-silver] Re: Negative Exchange

  • From: Elias Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:29:50 -0400

I'm interested, but also concerned about the length of the process,
and the number of prints. But if it's just a handful, it should be ok.
6x6 is my maximum.

No theme on this please. Too many other interesting considerations or
learning opportunities come up when involving other printers - like
submitting a favorite subject or a favorite but tricky neg to see what
others do with it.

Elias