[pure-silver] Re: Mystery Hypo Test

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:35:02 +0100

Richard

That's good, but keep in mind, just as the book suggests, I'm interested in this formula as a substitute for HT-1 not HT-2. My goal is to have a better hypo test for film without going to methylene-blue.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com

This electronic message contains information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or any other use of, or any action in reliance on, the contents of this electronic message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message immediately.

P don't print this e-mail unless you really have to

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >