[pure-silver] Re: Multigrade 1:9 developer vs Dektol 1:2

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:41:47 -0600

Eric, It has been many years since I used it too. When Ilford was sponsoring
our workshops, I used it and was happy with the results. It do recall it not
lasting like my old friend Ansco 130 though, so my personal work was done
with 130. I did use the Ilford in my ICP processor though.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226