[pure-silver] Re: More testing

  • From: "Clifford Brown" <cliffordbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:41:47 -0000

Thanks Tony and Eric for your helpful comments. I guess some things we have to learn to live with, but our frustration continues. It would be nice to see the ISPs taking a serious interest in the problem.

Clifford
Somerset U.K.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>