[pure-silver] More on Sink project

  • From: "Mark Blackwell" <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:45:19 -0600

Well as hopefully the house I am about to buy will close tomorrow, the actual
sink construction looms closer.  Now a couple of thing I had not thought about
come to mind.

I am going to be tying into the line for the washer so an easy way to do it
might be to just put a Y fitting on the end of whats there and run other
washing machine hose over to where I need the end to be.  Or for that matter
even regular garden hoses.  It will certainly be easier, but wouldn't be as
durable.  Still if it gets me out of making holes in dry wall, drilling holes
for pipe then fixing the dry wall again, I can live with it.

The other thing that came to mind is there likely anything in those hoses, or
anything the water might pick up that could cause a problem that wouldn't be
there with plumbing pipe.  Running pipe is better than ruined prints.  I can
not see that it would be that big of an issue, but then again I've been wrong
many times.  TIA  Mark