[pure-silver] Re: More B&W stuff some VERY unusual

  • From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:19:54 -0400

Bob Kiss has offered to take the CC and PM filters and will give me his Fed Ex number to ship them. (Why didn't I think of that?) Bill Harting would also like the PM filters but I think he would be happy w the sheet filters. Bill? ( Bill these sheet filters are worth more than $300. On the edges you can see how they were cast) Thus all I need is a home for the glass W39 filter.
I hope I haven't offended anyone because they didn't get a chance.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>