[pure-silver] Re: Modern Day Prejudice

  • From: Snoopy <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:12:55 +0200

Dear Harry,

At 07:30 19.08.2007, you wrote:

[snip]

Apart from using film, I still play vinyl on a turntable.

Ha! GOOD MAN!

I still use (play AND record) cassettes, you know the ones Dolby was invented for? In fact I just had to get my Onkyo tape deck fixed and Onkyo did so without any problems.

Vinyl records - of course! I have tons. The cover art is splendid on some of them, there was a lot more room for cover art! Nowadays the dinky CD booklets don´t really do the trick.

Cheers
Harry

Love,
Snoopy