[pure-silver] Re: Mixing

Part B for PMK is sodium metaborate and Part B for Pyrocat HD is pot carbonate.

lee\c

At 03:05 PM 9/16/2005, you wrote:
The solution is very concentrated, I believe that it
is the same as the part B for PMK pyro, which I mix up
and use.  Using warm water helps, although if the
water is too hot, then you get a white precipitate
which will not redissolve.  You can mix it with twice
the water, and then use twice as much when mixing the
developer - since pyro is usually very dilute, this
works well.