[pure-silver] Re: MicroSight 25x focuser problem

  • From: Janet Cull <jcull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 22:14:04 -0500

Richard, I found the website for Bestwell Optical Instr. Corp. and have e-mailed them with my question. I hate being without this focuser. I have a hard enough time seeing *with* it... I'm lost without it. I guess I'll not be printing for a bit.

Janet

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Cull" <jcull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>