[pure-silver] Re: Methods to develop large size papers

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 23:00:30 +0200

Thanks Ken,

I keep the "Police" method in my list for further investigation ... :-)
I've just a concern regarding the final wash and the back of the print, do you
know if they turned the print to wash the back too ?

Using a roller transport for such sizes is overkill as I will certainly not
make lots of prints of that size.
And my darkroom is in the basement with narrow stairs that require dismounting
the machine.
I had to build my sink inside the darkroom ...

Thanks for these ideas,
Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch