[pure-silver] Re: Methods to develop large size papers

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 15:29:52 +0200

Claudio,

I hope you can log in the large format list, see a post of a friend of
mine here:

http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/showthread.php?p=561435#pos
t561435

Works perfect, I had the privilege working in his dream darkroom and
made a 50860 cm print from one of my 8*10 negatives 9first and only I
have ever made: an enlargement I mean)

Best,

Cor

Ps