[pure-silver] Re: Methods to develop large size papers

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 23:35:49 +0200

Thanks for your comments Eric and I keep the idea of using a larger tray than
the short'n deep one.
I'll definetely need some help during the development to manipulate the print.

Before thinking of washing it, I'm trying to figure how to develop it ... :-)
More seriously, I'll probably use the sink for washing although it is not large
enough to let the paper flat.

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch