[pure-silver] Re: Lith Developer formulae

  • From: "Thierry ARNAUD" <aristark@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:18:50 +0200

   Hi Tim,
   Thanks a lot for your answer.
   I understand very well what you mean.
   I just have surprised (and disappointed) not to find any formula in a
book which claimed it was "definitive". Anyway!
   I am now looking for its "companion" but Amazon.fr says there are no more
of it at the publisher's.
   Would you know if there are some companions available?
   Then, what do you think about the formulae published by Unblinkingeye and
those by http://members.iinet.net.au/~forbes/lithdev.html#Formulae ?
   Best regards,
   Thierry

   Thierry ARNAUD