[pure-silver] Re: Light Impressions troubles

  • From: richard lahrson <gtripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 15:11:19 -0800

Hi!

     I placed a $150 order for some boxes and mounts and got about
a third of them promptly.  I called 3 times.  First, it was the bank
holding on to a credit card purchase.  Then, they told me they
were moving billing from California to Florida.  I can't wait months,
so a got a light box I needed that they had in stock.  They gave me a
price break
on the deal, but I'm moving on.  So I picked up the other items from
Jerry's Artarama.
I like B&H for most items but they don't specialize in mounts.

     I ordered one wood frame from Americanframe and it
is excellent, so I'm getting more.

     If someone can help with the best source for Artcare
Alpharag mount boards, I'd appreciate the feedback!
I've found Redimat, but havn't used them.  I'm looking for
full boards 32x40.

      I remember the downtown store at the old RIT campus!