[pure-silver] Re: Kodak... losing weight.

  • From: Marc <marc.peeters24@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 20:27:54 +0200

Hi,

I don't know that Fiji is available in Europe, I will look for it.
A few years ago I have tried a roll of Kadak paper.  A friend told me that the
results were better than the sheets but you have the cut the paper in the
format that you need and you have to do it in complete darkness.  It takes a
while before you have cut the roll and and the end the paper is really so
curled that you can not use this in the next few days.  You need to put a
weight on it to get it flat.
It is not impossible to work with and when I don't find a good alternative I
will go for the roll but sheets are easier.

Marc

Op 15-mei-2010, om 20:01 heeft Elias_Roustom het volgende geschreven: