[pure-silver] Re: Kodak Discontinuing All Black and White Paper

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:36:45 -0400

On 6/17/05, Philippe Gauthier <pgauth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, keep this historical sight in memory, then. It was probably the last
> time you saw these yellow boxes. ;-)

   You know, I was thinking that us Montrealers need to focus on one
store for our B&W stuff. That way we can keep at least one store going
and well stocked.

    Photo Service does seem to have the best offerings for film but
they are a little lack in the chemical department an average in the
paper department..

    Photoco has gobs of chemicals some paper but nothing for LF film.

    Bozeau has lots and lots of chemicals, a good amount of papers and
film but as Philippe recently told me, Bozeau is a store who's
business plan is to part yuppies away from their money.

   I am going to talk to photoco and see if they'd be interested in
getting more LF film.

   Either way, I think we are still pretty lucky.

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca