[pure-silver] Re: Kentona Weirdness

  • From: "Elias Roustom" <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:10:06 -0500

I've written to Freestyle - I don't think anything will come of it because
I've had the paper for about year. I'll wait and see. I'm not the only with
this issue, and Freestyle is not the only distributor, I think B&H sells it
too.
Seems so far that the most stable paper day in day out is from Ilfrod and
Foma, so I'll stick with them.

E.