[pure-silver] Imapro QCR-120

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure-Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 13:48:45 +0200

Dear All,

First my apologies for a question not really "Pure"-Silver but as it is about a tool to convert di**al to silver, I hope not to be damned for the eternity ...

I have the opportunity to buy a used film recorder Imapro QCR-120:
http://www.imapro.com/filmrecorders.htm#QCR-120%20Film%20Recorder
and would like to have some feedback on this imager (or others, it may interest someone else on the list).

My expected use is to convert dig**al files into negatives and print them onto traditional paper, mostly B/W.

I've trying to figure out with the seller and manufacturer what films I can use and the technical constraints related to this device (GPIB interface, windows drivers, ...).

Thanks in advance,
Claudio Bonavolta
http://ww.bonavolta.ch