[pure-silver] Re: I say Ammonium you say Potassium

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:19:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Richard!
Blumann's book here is circa 1937 and my edition of
Anchell's Cookbook is from 1994 so over a wide spread
of time nothing changed in my references...although I
wasn't around for Blumann haha!

Too bad for me no one made any published notice of the
ability to substitute Pot. for Amm. that I could
easily find.

Eric