[pure-silver] Re: How do I increase local contrast in my shadows when printing?

  • From: "Len Eselson" <leneselson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 13:10:08 -0400

I had tried making digital masks for 2 1/4 negs, enlarged around 8X,
but had problems with finding a suitable masking material for my ink-jet
printer. All the transparency materials I tried, including the one most
recommended, Pictorico, had a surface material which was deposited
as an array of dots, and this showed in the final print when enlarged.

Any one know of more suitable materials.

Rgds

Len Eselson