[pure-silver] Re: How do I increase local contrast in my shadows when printing?

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:03:59 +0200

Peter

The blue filter is Wratten #47b. You might have a #25 Red, which is part of
the tricolor series. The third one is #58 Green. The green filter is the
softest and the blue filter is the hardest you can get from your paper. They
are not readily available except for the red filter, but they can be ordered
from  all major filter manufacturers. Mine are from Tiffen.

Good luck.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com