[pure-silver] Re: History... Clarification

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:27:17 +0200

Jean-David,

Interesting material to read, cannot say I follow everything, but..

bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jean-David Beyer

I have found that with problem negatives, a second exposure with the
lens
stopped down considerably can be used to burn the highlights. In theory,
you
could do even more, but I have never found it necessary.

..I guess you are referring to screen negatives, not "standard" B&W
negatives?

If you are referring to B&W negatives, could you elaborate a bit on
this?

Thanks & best,

Cor