[pure-silver] Re: Hasselblad - mistake shooting

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 12:19:42 -0800 (PST)

Typically, if the type back you are using has the
actual handle, it shouldn't affect anything, assuming
you wound it till it stopped after inserting the
insert.
With older type backs that have a wind "key" instead
of a handle, you have to wind till you see frame "1"
on the paper in the back window.  Once there you
reverse wind it briefly to bring the counter to "1".
Why you are on frame 1 is a good question.
Eric