[pure-silver] Re: Grain

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:36:31 -0000

Hi Ralph,
I think it was more to do with the rapidly improving inkjet technology and
the considerable advantages of being able to make negs on your own desktop
with no turn around time, then if the 1st is not as required it is simple to
make another, adjust the curve or content in a matter of minutes instead of
days.
His book was updated in 2000 (or possibly 1999) but the CD brings it up to
date for current printers with some useful layer sets for different
printers, materials and processes.
Tim