[pure-silver] Fwding interesting e-mail

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:34:59 -0500

I'm forwarding this to anyone who may be interested.  I don't remember hearing
about Prescysol but I have a feeling some folks on this list have used it?

Adrienne Moumin
--------------------------

My Newsletter‏

From:
 peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hi Everybody, and first - thanks to all of you
who responded to my my last mail - very encouraging, and we are now going ahead
with the new site.Next - Merry Christmas to you all. Hope next year turns out
to be what you wish for.The new site is going to be very exciting, and will
change regularly. Any ideas you may have to improve the site will be gratefully
received...I will mail you with details once the site is ready, but in the
meantime you can send me your images for inclusion in the client's
galleries.So; up to eight images, JPEGS, saved @ 72 dpi. Max width/ ht 500
pixels. When you save, use the 'save to web' button. Max file size 160kbs. The
only criterion is that you developed the film in either Prescysol or Prescysol
EF.I'll have to ask you send the first lot on CD - I may just get overwhelmed!
Send to me at; 63 The Lagger, Chalfont St Gles, Bucks, HP8 4DJ. Subsequent
images can be e-mailed.Peter. *************************************
 ** on the web at: www.picturexhibit.com more work @ Saatchi Gallery:
www.tinyurl.com/hw6r3 handmade jewelry: