[pure-silver] Fuji GA-645Zi And Interframe Fog

  • From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:24:39 -0600

I have a Fuji GA-645Zi that I use as a MF point-and-shoot
when I don't have time for a "real" camera.

Lately, I've noticed that - every now and then - there appears to be
exposure/fogging between frames.   What makes me suspicious is that this
happens when I am shooting straight into the sun and the sun happens
to be at the edge of the frame.

Given that this is a pretty new (<10 years old) camera, what could
account for this?  Has anyone else noted this problem?  Is it possible
there is that much reflection inside the camera?