[pure-silver] Friday FS 2/9

  • From: bill harting <vintagebill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 10:48:47 -0500

Offered for sale Feb 9

How-to-do-it books: Kodak Darkroom Dataguide (including samples of those beautiful papers we'll never see again); Kodak Professional Photoguide; Kodak Color Dataguide. Much of this information never goes out of date. $5 each. Kodak Commercial Photo Finishing, spiral bound, 1938, $10.

Two parts of Rolleinar3 Bay 2, needs the third part, has Heidsomat and
one R-3 lens, needs a second R-3 lens $10. These are readily available.

Dexter Mat Cutter $5: see http://www.dickblick.com/zz171/02/

View camera case, wood, built by a loving father (not me!) for a
daughter studying photography in Boston. Intended for a Cambo monorail
camera. Overall exterior 23"L x 11"D x 12 1/4"H. Interior divided into
two compartments 10x9x9 and 12 3/4x10x9. Larger compartments contains a
post designed to hold front and rear standards removed from monorail.
Lid contains four 5 3/8" x 7 1/2" x 2" compartments plus 2"x2"x22" for
monorail. Removing compartments from lid would make case capable of
accommodating something 11 3/4 inches tall. Leather strap, two clasps
and lock, which has been disabled. $50

For Omega D2-type enlarger -- 35mm condenser $20

Add shipping costs. Please reply off-list

bill h