[pure-silver] Re: Film Still Wins ... Even Compared To Leica 18MPix

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:44:30 -0400

DEAR SNOOPY,
        A few years ago I met LA Times (Pulitzer and Press Photog of the
Year winning) photographer Carolyn Cole.  She mentioned that, at times, she
would shoot (digital) go back to the vehicle (or her room, if she had time),
Frotoshop her shots, and uplink them to satellite to go back to the head
office in LA.  As you mentioned about press photography, that is where
digital shines.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB