[pure-silver] Re: Fees

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:39:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jeffrey Thorns <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've only done a few weddings, but, the easiest and
> most enjoyable
> was a couple that had been living together for a
> long time, and was
> very laid back. I shot a few standards at the
> ceremony (very short

I have shot one wedding.  Done for the daughter of a
friend - the friend is an artist, the daughter a
musician, the groom a DJ and they specifically said
that they did not want traditional wedding shots, that
they wanted something 'arty'.

My wife and I shot the wedding together, and although
I wasn't thrilled with the results, the friend, bride
and groom were happy.  I shot primarily LF, my wife
shot mostly 35mm, all of it B&W.   One of the images
that they really liked was a macro shot of the needle
of a turntable in the groove of an LP.