[pure-silver] Re: Editions and Numbering

No , In France if you want to avoid VAT or just have a 5.5 % VAT and other fiscal thing you must limit the edition to 30 What ever the size. But as any law it can be easily abuse, I just need to make 2 or more negative of the same scene ( with just a little difference and I will be able to print more).

There are same law for drawing , painting , sculpture and so on.
Best regards
Christian

At 08:32 27/04/2008, you wrote:
But wouldn't each of your different sizes be considered a different=20
edition so that you could have 30 of each size?