[pure-silver] Re: Ebay

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:41:10 -0800

I saw that Fuji-C 600  lens on Ebay.... thought the buyer was a bit "over
enthused".....

Yes, I understand the feelings you get when you feel you got taken advantage
of.....

And I bought my 11x`14 from someone recently..... still do not have the bellows
fixed.  He had owned it for a number of years and
was happy to let it go really cheap.  He was not interested in selling on
Ebay....

Don't take offense at my original response... It was meant in jest....

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx