[pure-silver] Re: Dodging Tools

  • From: Martin Jangowski <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:43:00 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Tim Rudman wrote:

This is true. The best dodging aid is a foot switch.

I don't want to be a nitpicker, but there are foot switches and foot switches. The best ones are these that allow the foot to rest and to press the button with a slight movement. The bad ones are those often seen: a small box with an exposed switch on top. You have to lift your foot, make your preparations while keeping your foot elevated and than move the whole foot down to press the button. I had several occations where this practice lead to problems with dodging... until I got a real ergonometric foot switch.

Grüße aus Hohenlohe,

        Martin Jangowski

| Martin Jangowski                         E-Mail: Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx|
|                        Netzwerke und Multimedia                     |
| Voice: +49 7946/3723                           Fax: +49 7946/940791 |
| Snail Mail: Von-Olnhausen Str. 4            74626 Bretzfeld Germany |