[pure-silver] Developing chromogenic B&W films in conventional developers

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:39:59 -0500

I have seen from time to time comments about developing chromogenic B&W film
such as BW400CN in conventional developers like D76. Have any of you tried
it? If so, what did the results resemble?

What brought this topic back to the forefront of my brain was a fellow RUG
shooter who developed Agfa Scala in Rodinal. The results were pretty good.
Of course, that is a positive B&W film, so it is nothing like BW400CN.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com <http://www.400tx.com/>
http://400tx.blogspot.com/