[pure-silver] Re: Delta 3200 Processing recs.

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:01:05 -0400

DEAR ERIC & RUSS,
        A few years ago I wanted to process 120 Delta 3200 in PMK and Gordon
Hutchins recommended that I rate it at 1600 and use 20 ml of A plus 20 ml of
B in one liter of water.  Notice that both the A and B are double normal
recommended amounts.  He recommended processing for 16 mins at 70 F.
        As you rated it at 3200 you may need to extend your dev time.  Or
choose another dev.
        Here is the link to the Massive Dev Chart for P3200
http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.php?Film=TMax+P3200&Developer=&mdc=Sear
ch
        This will give you many options.  You can correlate this with other
recommendations from this list.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB