[pure-silver] Contrast paper developer

  • From: İbrahim Pamuk <ibrahim.pamuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:02:35 +0300

Hi,

I have recently start using Durst M805 enlarger which is diffused light type.
My previous one was condenser based enlarger. I found I need more contrast than
before. This ends with I have to work with 4.5 or 5 grade most of the times. I
plan to test a high contast developer for printing for this reason. Can you
recommend any formula? I used to prepare D72.

Regards

Ibrahim Pamuk
Genel Müdür Yardımcısı / Deputy General Manager
Vestel Savunma Sanayi A.Ş. / Vestel Defence Industries

Birlik Mah. 14. Sokak 4
Çankaya Ankara 06450
Türkiye / Turkey

Tel: +90 312 496 21 00