[pure-silver] Re: Cleaning a Drum Dryer

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:15:55 -0500

Bogdan, Try washing the print in an acid bath; non indicator stop bath would
be fine. You may have a precipitate that has formed and dried into the
surface. Then rewash your print and you may even use a weak carbonate bath
to balance out the acid.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9