[pure-silver] Re: Building a darkroom sink

  • From: "Mark Blackwell" <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:12:12 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Hornford" <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:48 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Building a darkroom sink

Way overboard. My wonderful custom sink is regular plywood with a marine
seal (I'll go look at the can I kept so I could do this again). With the
waterproof sealant you won't be getting the plywood wet so regular plywood
works. The sealant seals the corners so no silicon.

The lid is a great idea - I have one on my sink.

Sounds simple enough and the KISS princple is almost always the best way to go.