[pure-silver] Re: Books on lighting techniques

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:59:13 -0400

Dear Ralph,
           Whenever my wife and I go to Ft. Lauderdale on a shopping trip
(we live in Barbados and EVERYTHING imported is expensive so we actually
save money even with airfares and motel) we go into that ENORMOUS Barnes and
Noble near Broward!  We spend the whole day in there only breaking for lunch
at their in-store café!
           As the ol? song says, ?Ain?t nothin? like the real thing, baby!?
                      CHEERS!
                                BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ <http://www.bobkiss.com/>

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

On 2006-08-29 14:33, "Peter Badcock" <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Further to the recent thread on skin tones, I am trying to decide between
purchasing one of the following two books.  If anybody has either of them,
would you be able to give me your opinion on the book?
1.     "Matters of Light & Depth" by Ross Lowell,   http://tinyurl.com/lpdpn
2.     "Painting with light" by John Alton, http://tinyurl.com/np28h
regards
Peter