[pure-silver] Re: Biking and photography

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:30:56 -0700 (PDT)

Well one of the things I was thinking about was adding an old Speed Graphic to
the collection.  Light weight, tough enough for press work, and negative size
should help me get what I am truly after with cropping, but its still limiting.

Maybe Id be better off putting an electric assist on the bike LOL.

"Dana H. Myers" <dana.myers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Eric Maquiling wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 01:39:19PM +0000, Justin F. Knotzke wrote:
>>   Anyone have any other suggestions ? I'm not so concerned about breaking it
>
> I was thinking Pentax W30.  Waterproof and slim.

In my case, an Olympus FE-280.  Not waterproof, though.

Yes, it's digital.  20 years ago, I might have carried a Minox 8x11
camera.

Dana