[pure-silver] Re: B+W Out of business???

  • From: Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:15:22 -0800

*Jim,*
*
*My criteria for what lenses to buy for my 8x10 obviously did not include
filter sizes. It's interesting that you went with the telephoto design for
your longer lenses. I've tried them and had lots of problems with utilizing
movements and coverage, especially swings and tilts on my LF cameras.
Though admittedly, only having to change the front element is attractive.
Everything seems to work backwards with the telephoto lenses, kind of......
 But, I may be changing this thread's subject line. So, if anyone wants to
pursue this perhaps they should change the subject line in their replies. *
*
*
*Or, if anyone has an 80A or 80B filter in 95mm or 105mm they'd like to
part with for something substantively less than $300 I'd love to hear from
you at <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>. *
*Thanks all,
*
*Bob*