[pure-silver] Re: B&W Films

  • From: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:48:10 -0800 (PST)

Acros 100 shot as 100 and developed in Rodinal 1+50 is a thing of beauty

Jeffrey Thorns <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I've had a lot of luck with the
Fuji films. I shoot Fuji Acros 100
almost exclusively. Very tight grain, nice tonalities, processes
nicely in pyro, easy to print.

Expose at ASA 64
Process in WD2D+ for 10.5 minutes at 72F
Fix in TF-4 for 4 min.
Strangely pleasing-to-look-at negatives, with their warm-toned stain