[pure-silver] Re: Aha! Scan This....

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:42:04 +0900

Dear Eric,

As the group in question is dedicated to the use of real metal medieval weapons they are generally armed to the teeth. Or as Mae West said " Is that a poinard in your codpiece or are you just glad to see me?". They area civilised lot, with strict rules as to killing and maiming, and the children are well behaved. The chief danger is the authentic medieval food served at feasts - I think it accounts for a lot of medieval behaviour.

Uncle Dick