[pure-silver] Re: AZO and Benzotriazole for anti-fogging

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:28:45 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael A. Smith and Paula Chamlee" <michaelandpaula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 12:21 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: AZO and Benzotriazole for anti-fogging

Hi Richard,

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. The only developer we use in Amidol. I haven't used D-72 since I worked with 35mm negatives--and that would be 42 years ago.

Unfortunately, we have no time for experimenting with things like different developers. When we go into the darkroom there is not enough time to print all the prints we need to make.

We keep working--harder than ever and have lots of new work. We may get to LA in August and if we do, maybe we can meet up.

A handshake,

Michael
And a handshake back. Give me a head's up when you have definite plans. My time is not always predictible but I would very much like to get together again.