[pure-silver] Re: 90mm lens for 4x5 recommendations

FWIW, I have the Nikkor (which I use on my ancient 5x7
Korona) and I like it alot.  I have not had the
opportunity to use any other 90 mm lens and chose the
Nikkor based on what I read in the Large Format list.
I have not regretted the choice.

Jeffrey