[pure-silver] Re: 90mm lens for 4x5 recommendations

Thanks, Rob and Ralph.  Yes, I'm up there with the
magnifier anyway.  I guess the old Schneider has plenty
of coverage for laying the plane of sharp focus down.
I do know it's a pretty tight bellows squeeze at the
bottom, which would be the far focus on my landscapes.
    Thanks, I know from other disciplines that even if
it works anyway, I need to be thinking in terms of
what's really happening.  I've lost the original post,
but unless I'm mixing threads, I'm now recalling John
said something about architectural.  He might still
need the extra coverage for rise.

Regards...  Dick Gifford