[PunFun] Pun Of The Week

  • From: R Chartrand <pedagonet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: punfun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 08:46:10 -0400

*Just Wondering*

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

What is the gambler's heaven? Paradise.

You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.

What did the religious owner of a pest control company tell his workers he
sent them off to their assignments each day?
Brothers and sisters, let us spray.

*PS:*
Personality Tests
Are you curious to learn about yourself?
Getting insight is valuable in gaining focus and planning for the future.
Here is a complete range of personality, interest and competence tests,
developed and scientifically validated that can help.
Choose your tests here:
http://www.pedagonet.com/psychometrictests.htm