RE: switching between 24 hour clock and AM and PM on the pocket

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 19:34:09 -0000

Hi Andre,

No, I think this is now an error in the manual as it does not work on my
unit either.

From memory though, I think the Pocket did used this option in the earlier
versions of the firmware when the manual was written originally.  It is also
entirely possible that I made a mistake in writing the early version of the
manual and that it never worked as described, though I did tend to double
check everything as I went along.

It is my understanding that the choice to have 12 or 24 hour clock is now
not in the options at all.

Jamie