Re: rip tracks and save as music CD

  • From: Pennell <pgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <n7hvf@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 06:59:02 -0600

Dear Linda, I only copied fifteen songs, approximately five from each cd.
The total time was fifty minutes.  But it would not transfer back to a music
cd.  My question:
if I only wanted 15 songs. if the time is only 50 minutes.  Why doesn't it
dump back to a music cd.  Okay, I found out that the material was slightly
larger than the amount that a music cd can hold.  but my question is: why is
that so?  It's just little musical selections like one might record in her
living room.
Well, I guess I have to do it another way;  play them on a cd recorder and
drop them one at a time onto a cd.
That's the only way I can see to do it.  Well, I'll stop bothering the list
with it.
Thanks for all help as you scratch your heads along with me.

PENNY GOLDEN
pgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx