Re: rip tracks and save as music CD

  • From: Pennell <pgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:37:35 -0600

Hi.  I wanted to rip tracks from three cd's and save them to one cd.
Obviously, not all the songs on 3 full-length cds would fit on one music cd.
But here's what I did:
These are homemade recordings, very much living-room music.
I took songs off 3 cd's and saved them to the card.  But when I wanted to
transfer them to a music cd, it wouldn't work.  The thing kept saying:
cannot transfer copyrighted material to music cd.  Okay.  I discovered that
there were over the number of megabytes allowed on a music cd.  But here's
the question:
How can it be that there are more bytes when the time of the entire  15
tracks was only 50 minutes?

Someone help the lady.

PENNY GOLDEN
pgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx